Tarkov is the latest game by Battlestate Games, which has gone on to enjoy success. But some gamers have found that it keeps crashing and won’t start up again. This issue seems to be related to a recent graphics card update from nVidia.?
The “escape from tarkov crashing pc 2021” is a problem that has been present for a while. Escape from Tarkov has released an update to fix the issue.
On PC 2022 or in the middle of the game, Escape from Torkov keeps crashing! Don’t worry, this post will provide you with all of the available options.
Many players have complained about the crashing problem in Escape from Tarkov, which has been released for a time. If you’re having similar problems, you’ve come to the correct spot. After reading this article, you will be able to swiftly and simply resolve this problem on your own.
IN Windows 11, 10, and 7, UPDATE YOUR DRIVER
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
Why does the PC version of Escape from Torkov keep crashing?
Torkov crashes may have a variety of causes. After doing extensive research across numerous forums, the following are some of the most prevalent causes:
- The current setup of your computer does not fulfill the system’s requirements.
- Files from the game are missing or corrupted.
- A version of the Windows operating system that is no longer supported, or a graphics driver that is no longer supported.
- A version of DirectX that is no longer supported
- Third-party rogue software may potentially wreak havoc on the game’s system.
- Such problems might be caused by Windows Defender Firewall or any third-party antivirus product.
How can I stop Excape from Torkov from crashing all the time?
You do not have to apply all of the fixes at the same time. Simply work your way down the list until you discover the correct answer.
Fix #1: Double-check that your PC meets the minimum requirements.
The majority of the time, the Escape from Torkov keeps crashing problem happens on a PC or in the middle of a raid when the system requirements aren’t met.
Before you install the following patches, make sure your computer’s hardware is up to date. If it works, continue on to the next step of the process. You’ll need to update your gaming PC if it doesn’t satisfy the minimal system requirements.
|Specifications||System Requirements at a Minimum:||System Requirements that are recommended:|
|OS||7.5/8.5/10 (64-bit)||7.5/8.5/10 (64-bit)|
|Processor||AMD Athlon, Phenom II 2.6 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo, i3 2.4 GHz||AMD FX, Athlon 3.6 GHz or Intel Core i5, i7 3.2 GHz|
|Memory||8 GB RAM||RAM of at least 12 GB|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon RX 480 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 770||Radeon RX 580 versus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060|
|DirectX||With 1 GB VRAM, DX11 is supported.||With 2 GB or more VRAM, DX11 is supported.|
|Space on the Hard Drive||8 GB or more||8 GB or more|
|Network||Internet access on a continuous basis||Internet access on a continuous basis|
If you’re certain that your computer is up to the task, go on to the next remedy.
2. Turn off fullscreen optimizations
Fullscreen is a feature in Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft’s operating that helps you to enhance the experience of full-screen games and applications. This feature, according to some players on Reddit, may impede the smooth play of Escape from Tarkov. Disable it for a while and see how things go.
To deactivate full screen optimization, follow these steps:
- Go to the Escape from Tarkov game directory.
- Select Properties from the context menu of EscapeFromTarkov.exe.
- Select the Compatibility tab from the drop-down menu. Check the box next to Disable fullscreen optimizations in the Settings section. Then press OK.
3. Install the most recent version of your graphics driver.
Because to outdated or damaged graphics drivers, Escape from Tarkov continues crashing on Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft’s operating and 11 PCs. The graphics driver must be updated in order to increase game performance. Graphics cards may be updated in two ways: manually and automatically.
In the manual way, you must go to the NVIDIA/AMD websites and search for the most recent suitable drivers, which you must then download to your computer. There’s a danger you’ll install the incorrect drivers if you don’t have the necessary expertise.
As a result, we recommend that you use an automated technique in which you download Driver Easy to your computer. This utility will search your PC for outdated graphics drivers and update them for you automatically.
4. Make sure you have all of the latest Windows updates installed.
Windows updates improve system stability and might help you resolve software problems. The following methods may be installed on Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft’s operating or 7 to resolve the crashing problem while loading the map:
Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft’s operating
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and I (the i key) at the same time to open the Windows Settings app. Click Update & Security.
- Check for updates by clicking Check for updates. Windows may take up to an hour to download and install all available updates.
- Repeat these steps until “You’re up to date” appears when you click Check for updates again to ensure you’ve installed all of the system updates.
- Press the Windows logo key on your keyboard. Control Panel should be selected.
- Select Security and System.
- Select Windows Update from the drop-down menu.
- Install updates by clicking the Install updates button. Windows will take some time (up to an hour) to install all of the updates.
Restart your PC after installing all of the system updates and play Escape from Turkov to see how it works.
If this solution fails to address your problem, go on to the next.
5. Increase the size of your virtual memory
When your PC runs out of memory, virtual memory may assist. Increasing the virtual memory of your PC can help you solve the crashing problem.
Here are a few methods to help you improve your virtual memory:
- Press the Windows logo key and R at the same moment on your keyboard. Click OK after typing or pasting control sysdm.cpl.
- Select the Advanced option from the drop-down menu. Click Settings under the Performance section.
- Under the Virtual memory section of the Advanced tab, click Change.
- Uncheck the option next to Manage paging file size for all disks automatically. Then choose Customize size from the drop-down menu.
- According to your computer’s physical memory, enter the Initial size and Maximum size. Virtual memory should be 1.5 to 3 times the amount of physical memory, according to Microsoft. Because my computer’s physical memory is 8 GB, the initial size should be 8 x 1024 x 1.5 = 12288 MB, and the maximum size should be 8 x 1024 x 3 = 24576 MB for me. After you’ve set your virtual memory amount, click Set, then OK to save your changes.
If this solution does not work for you, try the following one:
Fix #6: Turn off Steam Overlay:
- Start Steam on your PC.
- Head over to the Settings > Click on the In-Game.
- Enable the Steam Overlay when in-game is disabled by checking the box.
- Click OK once the checked mark has been removed.
7. Uninstall and reinstall Escape from Tarkov.
The crashing issue might indicate a problem with the integrity of your game files. It signifies that certain files in your game directory are missing or corrupted, with the most common symptom being frequent crashes in a given scene or setting.
If none of the solutions work for you after implementing these patches, you may reinstall the Escape from Tarkov game.
The “tarkov keeps crashing my pc” is a problem that has been present for a while. The game, Escape from Tarkov, has fixed the issue with the latest update.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix Escape from Tarkov crash?
A: You can try the following steps in order to fix Escape from Tarkov crash.
1) Try deleting your game files and re-installing it
2) Update Windows system drivers
3) Replace any incompatible hardware components with new ones
How do you fix a game that keeps crashing for no reason?
A: The best thing you can do is to try and troubleshoot the issue by looking for common causes of crashes. Some issues are resolved by simply restarting your console, while others require a hard reset on your device.
Can tarkov run on Windows 11?
A: It is not currently possible to run Tarkov on Windows 11, however this will change in the near future.
- escape from tarkov crashing while loading
- escape from tarkov unity crash 2021
- escape from tarkov crashing in raid
- tarkov keeps crashing 2022
- tarkov crashing mid raid